Archive for July, 2014
Sweets, Treats and Good Eats at Casa de Pico0
by Pico in Blog Entries
Stressed spelled backwards is desserts. Coincidence? We think not! Come relax with us and complete your meal with one of our mouth-watering desserts. Our “postres” menu is loaded with Deep Fried Ice Cream, traditional Churros and many other satisfying treats for your sweet-tooth.
- Chocolate Lava Cake – Moist chocolate cake filled with chocolate lava and topped with ice cream and whipped cream.
- Deep Fried Ice Cream – A mound of creamy vanilla ice cream in a crispy cinnamon-sprinkled crust, topped with whipped cream and chocolate syrup.
- Dulce Burrito Frito – A hot, crispy dessert burrito filled with custard, drizzled caramel sauce and served with vanilla ice cream.
- Sopapillas – Two deep-fried pastries topped with cinnamon sugar and served with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Buñuelo & Ice Cream – A crispy flour tortilla smothered with melted butter and cinnamon sugar, topped with vanilla ice cream and whipped cream.
- Flan — Traditional Mexican style custard with delicious caramel sauce.
- Churros & Ice Cream – Golden fried churros dusted with cinnamon sugar and served with vanilla ice cream.
- Patron XO Coffee – Patrón XO Café Liqueur and coffee topped with whipped cream and cinnamon
There is always room for dessert here at Casa de Pico!